Παρουσίαση :Φορητός νεφελοποιητής Storm
η ακρίδα ...
το νεό βαπόρι ...
σε ανοξείδωτο ,τιτάνιο και σε τιτάνιο ανοδιε τεχνικολορ.

[Εικόνα: xdgccueci9t5pyhvouia.jpg]

κατασκευαστικά πάσχει ...
πολλά προβλήματα έχουν ήδη αναφερθεί ...
αλλά ωραίο μηχανάκι ...
κάλυψη -απόκρυψη 10/10 !

παραθέτω ιστορία :

do you think it's stealthy enough?

i receive my 3 hoppers in the mail yesterday, load and enjoy a pinch in one when my wife enters and says its time to leave for the birthday party. her best friend is the former wife of a prominent (florida) policeman and the party is for their son and is being held at his house. the new trophy wife has youngsters of her own and they have invited the swat team because they have kids young enough to play with hers and keep them out of her hair. so in addition to the usual police brass we have run into at his house from time to time, before the divorce, there are a bunch of young gung ho rising stars looking to impress them.

i vape nicotine from a big box mod that makes big clouds and the host has set up a fan in the corner of the pool deck for smokers and vapers to blow away the fumes. from time to time, when i find myself alone in the smoking area, i duck around the corner (out of sight) and take a rip from the hopper.

so i find myself alone, go to do that and discover the load in the first hopper is dead. no sweat, i have two more ready to go. i pull out the next, decide i'm going to see what it's like to hit it on 5 and let it rip. i turn the hopper off mid-hit and continue to pull on it to cool it and it's still in my mouth when a dectective walks around the corner to light a cigarette, away from the breeze of the fan. my lungs are about to bust by the time he blows out a tobacco cloud and i decide my best chance is to blow my cannabis cloud into his cloud (and more or less into his face).

it's a very visable cloud i blow....he looks at me sort of startled, we both look at the grasshopper in my hand , i look back up at him thinking "i am so fucked", he shakes his head and says "i tried to quit using one of those things but it just didn't satisfy me". i pull out the box mod and tell him he needs one of these to quit, the little ones like this (holding up the gh in the other hand) are fine for social occasions, after you're over smoking, but you need to one of these steam machines to quit. he declined the offer to try one and walked away. i was going to tell him the red lights meant the battery was dead if he had wanted to try the gh but the lie was not needed.

for the rest of the evening i didn't bother going around the corner when i wanted a toke, instead i hit it (8 or 10 times) in open view with a dozen or more seasoned policemen within 20 feet of me. i usually picked a time when none were too near but finaly i'm confident enough (drunk/loaded enough) and i hit it right beside two cops smoking cigs, engaged in conversation, and paying no attention to me. i don't even try to avoid blowing the exhaust in their direction but just blow it out wthout turning away. they continued to ingnore me which answered the question to my satisfaction.

yes! it's stealty enough.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-gr...st-1001566

αυτά στο αμέρικα ,επί του παρόντος ..
κάντε την αναγωγή στο ελλάντα ,τώρα ...
Wink
Απάντηση

Μηνύματα στο Θέμα
RE: Παρουσίαση :Φορητός νεφελοποιητής Storm - από aeolian - 09-08-2016, 17:37

Μετάβαση στη συζήτηση:

Χρήστης (ες) διαβάζουν αυτό το θέμα: 5 Επισκέπτης (ες)